The South Coast MA Guitar Show & Swap Meet on March 29, 2020 has been postponed.
We are sorry to announce that the South Coast MA Guitar Show & Swap Meet scheduled for March 29, 2020, has been postponed. The UMass Chancellor has cancelled all events with more than 50 people attending, which includes our Guitar Show. - (Read letter from UMass Chancellor)
We will try to reschedule at a later date. Vendors who have already paid, and wish to be reimbursed, must contact Gary Brown. If we are not contacted, it will be assumed that you are in for the postponed date. Thanks for your understanding.
Download Vendor Contract
South Coast MA Guitar Show Vendor Contract - (March 29, 2020)
- Set up time is 8:00 am - 9:30 am on the day of the show.
- Clean up time 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Electrical outlets are available, but bring your own extension cords/power strip for your table.
- Please keep noise levels to a responsible volume.
- Please follow all policies and fire codes of the facility.
- Maintain security within your on booth. We will not be held liable.
- Tables are reserved upon receipt of signed contract with a check, money order, or PayPal
(make a copy for your records). Table reservation deadline is March 25, 2020.
- No illicit items/merchandise may be displayed or sold in any form.
- Each exhibitor is fully responsible for any other city, state, and federal taxes.
- All transaction must be completed in the hall! No transactions in the parking lot!
- Directions - (UMass Dartmouth, Woodland Commons, 285 Old Westport Road, North Dartmouth, MA 02747)
(Please use Parking Lot 4 - there will be a shuttle from there to Woodland Commons. Vendors can drop off their items at Woodland Commons, but must move their vehicles to Lot 4 after they unload, and use the shuttle to get back to Woodland Commons).
- Each table is $125. Additional tables are $50. each. (Tables are 6 ft. long)
- Table deadline is March 25, 2020.
- Two chairs per chair.
Payments can be made by personal check, money order, or PayPal (credit card or PayPal account) on our Payments Page.
- Please make checks or money orders payable to: Gary Brown
- Payment Address: Gary Brown, 6 North Woods Lane, Mattapoisett, MA 02739
- Please contact us with any questions at 508-353-2150, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org